Thursday 21 July 2011

damn bored

I wish I have objectives in live. it's not that i'm going to kill myself because I do not know what to do. it is just that i wanted to do more better than what i am doing at the moment. fel lack of inspiration. i feel chained with some matters although to some people the matters that i am facing at the moment is norm, just like other people. Gosh, sometimes i really lonely. i dont have good friends like last time. friends who could support you in any moment that you needed them. so isolate from any activities. sometimes i feel stupid, lack of energy and hopeless in every angle of life. but if other people see me, definitely they would say that i should be grateful since i have what i have at the moment. how i wish i could feel needed and happy and content with my situation now. I really wish god helps me to meet a really best friend that i ever have, share thoughts and  pain and joy together.

No comments:

Post a Comment